JOINT MEETING: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee and Committee on Planning and Regulation
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of both the Executive Committee and the Committee on Planning and Regulation participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: Executive Committee, December 16, 2021
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Chapter A of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations: Cape Cod Commission staff will review and Committee members will discuss and may make a recommendation to the full Commission on amendments to Chapter A, the Cape Cod Commission Enabling Regulations Governing Development of Regional Impact (DRI) to define an exemption process for projects that qualify as DRIs resulting from recent amendments to the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act (MEPA) M.G.L. c. 30§§ 61-62I and its regulations.
- Cape Cod Commission Administrative Regulations – Cape Cod Commission staff will review and Committee members will discuss and potentially make a recommendation to the full Commission on a delegation of authority to the Committee on Planning and Regulation to conduct the Development of Regional Impact (DRI) exemption review and decision process on projects that qualify as DRIs resulting from recent amendments to the Massachusetts Environmental Policy Act, M.G.L. c. 30§§ 61-62I and its regulations.
- Chapter C of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations: Cape Cod Commission staff will review and Committee members will discuss and may make a recommendation to the full Commission on draft revisions to clarify the process contained within Chapter C of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations of General Application, the procedure for proposing amendments to the Regional Policy Plan.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.