AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cpr/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 2/6/20
- Notice of Intent- Proposed Modification to Cape Cod Healthcare Development Agreement (CCC File No. 02014)
New England Development and Cape Cod Healthcare have submitted a Notice of Intent (NOI) to modify the Development Agreement between the Cape Cod Commission and Cape Cod Healthcare for property off Wilkens Lane in Barnstable (Map 296 Parcel 39; Map 295 Parcel 004-001). The Committee will review the NOI and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Cape Cod Commission whether the proposed development described in the NOI is appropriate and eligible for treatment as a modification to the Development Agreement.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at
(508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.