Wilkens Campus Development Agreement, Proposed Modification
Continued Virtual Hearing
Cape Cod Commission Subcommittee
Wilkens Campus Development Agreement Modification
A subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission will hold a continued virtual public hearing on the following Project on Thursday, June 16, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. (Continued by the Subcommittee from 6/7/22). At this proceeding, the subcommittee will discuss and potentially make findings on the Project in accordance with Chapter D of the Cape Cod Commission Regulations of General Application, its Development Agreement Regulations. The subcommittee will review and discuss a draft amended and restated development agreement (available at https://cccom.link/Wilkens) and may vote whether to recommend the Cape Cod Commission authorize its signature to enter into the amended and restated Wilkens Campus Development Agreement.
- Project: Wilkens Campus Development Agreement (CCC No. 20056)
- Project Applicants: New England Development; Cape Cod Healthcare
- Project Location: 35 Wilkens Lane, Hyannis, MA 02601
- Map 296 Parcel 39; Map 295 Parcel 004-001
- Project Description: Proposed amendment to, and restatement of, the existing Wilkens Campus Development Agreement (CCC No. 02014) to authorize up to 272 residential units and account for the changes to design, buildout, and required mitigation as a result thereof
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, with members of the subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, “Raise Hand” is under the “More” icon.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The project documents including project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.