Horton's Campground and North Truro Camping Area
NOTICE- VIRTUAL HEARING
CAPE COD COMMISSION
Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 1:00 p.m.
The Committee on Planning and Regulations will hold a virtual public hearing Thursday, February 10, 2022 at 1:00 p.m. to consider the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption request submitted pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Committee will discuss the following project and may take a vote to make a recommendation to the full Commission on its decision.
- Project: Horton’s Campground N Truro Camping Area (CCC File No. 21010)
- Project Applicant: A-C Mobile Home Park, Inc.
- Project Location: 10 Old Dewline Road and 67 South Highland Road, Truro 02562 (Assessors Map 37 Parcel 19 and Map 37 Parcel 15)
- Project Description: Division of land totaling 38.64 acres in common ownership to convey a total of 9.61 acres, in four separate lots, to the Truro Conservation Trust
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021. The public can join and participate in the hearing using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cpr/join, Passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 984 6951 8441. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. Project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711