HEARING: Victory Drive Solar (Sandwich)
NOTICE- CONTINUED VIRTUAL HEARING
CAPE COD COMMISSION
Tuesday, March 2, 2021
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a continued public hearing on Tuesday, March 2, 2021 at 5:00 PM on the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI). At this hearing, the Cape Cod Commission subcommittee may vote to make a recommendation on the project. The Subcommittee will also review and approve draft minutes from its 1/26/2021 hearing on the Project:
- Project: 9 Victory Drive Solar (CCC File No. 20055)
- Project Applicant: LSE Ophiuchus, LLC
- Project Location: 9 Victory Drive/0 Kiah’s Way, Sandwich, MA 02563 (Map/Parcel Nos. 28-042, 28-048, 28-041)
- Project Description: Proposed 2.125 +/- megawatt ground-mounted, solar photovoltaic array with battery storage
Note: The hearing will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join and participate in the hearing using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the hearing.
Anyone wishing to testify orally at the hearing will be welcome to do so. Written comments on the Project may also be submitted by email to email@example.com, which comments should be submitted at least 48 hours prior for consideration at the proceeding. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retran