AGENDA: Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization
DATE: Monday, November 21, 2022
TIME: 1:00 p.m.
PLACE: Online at capecodcommission.org/mpo/join, passcode: join
PHONE: (929) 205-6099, Meeting ID: 932 6393 2207
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency as amended.
- Call to Order
- Roll call/Attendance
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: October 17, 2022
- Public Comment
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Amendment #1: Staff will review, and Committee members will consider public comments on and may vote to endorse, draft Amendment #1 to the TIP which would revise the listing of Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority projects to reflect additional available funding and changes to planned projects.
- Cape Cod Canal Area Transportation Improvement Program: Staff will provide an update on the Cape Cod Canal Bridges Program as presented by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) at the November 15, 2022 and November 17, 2022 public meetings. More information on the Program is available at: https://www.mass.gov/cape-bridges
- Low Lying Roads Project: Staff will provide an overview of a project that is currently underway in all fifteen Cape Cod towns to conduct a vulnerability assessment of roadway segments and to identify and prioritize segments for coastal resiliency action. More information is available at: https://www.capecodcommission.org/our-work/low-lying-roads-project/
- Federal Fiscal Year (October 1– September 30) 2024 Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will describe the process for developing the 2024 UPWP. Members may ask questions and suggest potential tasks and studies for inclusion in the 2024 UPWP.
- Reports: MassDOT staff will discuss the status of the Cape Cod Canal Area Transportation Improvement Program and Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod MPO by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email email@example.com.
Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod MPO to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod MPO. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).