AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: May 5, 2022
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- 2019 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 3 Annual Report: Cape Cod Commission staff will review the CEDS Year 3 Annual Report for approval by the Cape Cod Commission. The Commission may vote whether to approve and submit the annual report to the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
- Slate of Officers: Members will discuss and potentially vote on a slate of officers (Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary) as recommended by the nominating committee to the Cape Cod Commission for a term beginning July 1, 2022 through June 30, 2023.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.