AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: January 13, 2022 Joint Executive Committee and Committee on Planning and Regulation meeting, January 13, 2022 Cape Cod Commission meeting
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing: Horton’s Campground: The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing (continued by Committee on Planning and Regulation from 2/10/22) to consider the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption request submitted pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Committee will discuss the following project and may vote to decide whether to grant the Exemption request.
- Project: Horton’s Campground North Truro Camping Area (CCC File No. 21010)
- Project Applicant: A-C Mobile Home Park, Inc.
- Project Location: 10 Old Dewline Road and 67 South Highland Road, Truro, MA 02562 (Assessors Map 37 Parcel 19 and Map 37 Parcel 15)
- Project Description: Division of land totaling 38.64 acres in common ownership to convey a total of 9.61 acres, in four separate lots, to the Truro Conservation Trust
6. Amendment to Technical Bulletin 92-001 Appendix: Staff will review and Cape Cod Commission members may vote to adopt an amendment to the Technical Bulletin 92-001 appendix (Estimation of High Ground-water Levels for Construction and Land Use Planning – A Cape Cod, Massachusetts Example) to include updated adjustment tables prepared for new and replacement wells that are now part of the index well network on Cape Cod.
7. Communications Update- Virtual Meetings: Cape Cod Commission staff will review with Commission members the process and practical reminders to prepare, access and participate in remote virtual Cape Cod Commission meetings.
8. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.