AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants as appropriate.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants as appropriate.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Approval of prior meeting minutes: December 7, 2020
- Cape Cod Climate Action Plan: Commission staff will review components of the draft Cape Cod Climate Action Plan (“Plan”) and its planning/development process with the Commission, including but not limited to data collection and analysis, stakeholder engagement and outreach, and other components within the Plan. Commission members will have an opportunity to ask questions and discuss the Plan.
- Draft Amendments to 2018 RPP and Corresponding Technical Guidance: Commission staff will review draft amendments to the 2018 Regional Policy Plan (RPP) and the corresponding RPP Technical Guidance related to climate change mitigation developed in conjunction with the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan process. Commission members will have an opportunity to ask questions and discuss the draft amendments/guidance.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.