AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: January 9, 2020
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities
- DRI Public Hearing (continued by subcommittee from 12/19/19):
Project: Tractor Supply Hyannis (CCC File No. 19020)
Project Applicant: Windmill Square, LLC
Project Site/Location: 1174 Pitcher’s Way, Hyannis, MA
Project Description: Proposed 19,072 sq. ft. +/- building with outdoor storage areas and supporting site improvements for use as a Tractor Supply retail operation.
The Project is undergoing Development of Regional Impact (DRI) review by the Cape Cod Commission pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Cape Cod Commission may vote and decide on the Project, including adoption of a draft written DRI decision approving the Project, with Conditions, as recommended by the subcommittee. Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so; written comments may also be submitted prior to or at the hearing.
6. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508)362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508)744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.
- LINK: Draft Meeting Minutes, Cape Cod Commission, 01/09/2020