AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (925) 205 6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: November 12, 2020 Executive Committee and November 12, 2020 Executive Session minutes
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Fiscal Year 2022 Budget Request - Staff will report on the Cape Cod Commission’s budget request for the period July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.