AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cpr/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 984 6951 8441. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 9/3/20
- Notice of Intent – Development Agreement (CCC File No: 20065)
Proposed residential development, 35 Scudder Avenue, Hyannis (Map 289, Pcl 110)
The Committee will review a Notice of Intent (NOI) submitted by Applicant Lennar Multifamily Communities requesting to enter into a development agreement with the Cape Cod Commission for a new multi-unit residential development proposed on a portion of the 35 Scudder Avenue property which is currently occupied by a golf course. The Committee may vote to make a recommendation to the full Cape Cod Commission whether the proposed development is suitable, appropriate and eligible for a development agreement with the Cape Cod Commission.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at
(508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.