AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Climate Action Subcommittee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members of the Climate Action Subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/climate/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 996 7105 4395. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Public testimony is at the sole discretion of the Chair.
- Meeting materials may be accessed at capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Approval of prior subcommittee meeting minutes: August 31, 2020
- Climate Action Plan Purpose Statement: Discussion of a draft, overarching purpose statement for the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan (“Plan”), which will among other things guide the development of the Plan.
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station Siting Analysis: Discussion of the draft methodology used for and the results of a regional electric vehicle charging station analysis for potential charging station locations to support the expansion of a publicly-available charging station network for use by electric vehicles on Cape Cod.
- Solar Infrastructure Siting Analysis: Discussion of the draft methodology used and results of a regional solar infrastructure siting analysis which is intended to be used to identify appropriate potential sites for installation of utility-scale solar photovoltaic arrays on Cape Cod.
- Stakeholder Process Update: Staff will provide an update on the request for participating organizations and stakeholders to participate in the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan’s stakeholder process and selection of a facilitator to support that process
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.
LINK: Public Comment