HEARING: Cape Cod Commission Committee on Planning and Regulation
Pursuant to Section 6(c)(xiv) of the Cape Cod Commission’s Chapter A: Enabling Regulations Governing Review of Developments of Regional Impact (as amended), the Cape Cod Commission’s Committee on Planning & Regulation will conduct a public hearing on Thursday, April 13, 2023 at, 1:00 p.m. at the Cape Cod Commission, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA. At this hearing, the Committee will consider a request by property owner Parallel Products Solar and applicant Farland Corporation Inc. for a five (5) year extension of the Bourne Solar Project Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Decision (CCC File No. 14013) to March 17, 2028.
- Project: Bourne Solar Project (CCC No: 14013)
- Project Applicant: Farland Corporation Inc.
- Property Owner: Parallel Products Solar
- Project Location: 53 MacArthur Boulevard, Bourne MA (Assessor Map 25 Parcel 6)
- Project Description: The development of a 25.14-acre site with a 7.85-acre, 2-MW solar field accessed via a 10-foot-wide, 2000-foot-long gravel drive extending from MacArthur Boulevard.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.