DRI Exemption: 96 Megansett Road, Falmouth (CCC File No: 22012)
Virtual Public Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. to consider the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption request submitted pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Cape Cod Commission will discuss the following project and may vote on the DRI Exemption.
- Project: 96 Megansett Road (CCC File No: 22012)
- Project Applicant: Cape Club Building, Inc.
- Project Location: 96 Megansett Rd, Bourne, MA 02532, Assessor’s ID: Map 54.0 Parcel 15
- Project Description: The Project proposes to remove existing structures and construct a new single-family dwelling and associated improvements including a swimming pool, tennis court, patio, driveway, and retaining walls. The Project also proposes to upgrade the existing septic system and build a new pier ramp and floating dock in Squeteague Harbor.
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as extended.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing firstname.lastname@example.org. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.