AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency as amended.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/jtc/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 932 6393 2207
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/jtc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: September 9, 2022
- Public Comment
- MassDOT SARPET Tool: Massachusetts Department of Transportation (MassDOT) staff will provide an overview presentation of the State Aid Reimbursable Programs Estimating Tool (SARPET) to support municipalities in their efforts to develop cost estimates for transportation projects seeking funding through various MassDOT funding programs.
- Cape Cod Safety Studies: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of three recently completed studies addressing transportation safety across Cape Cod and Committee members may discuss the following studies which are available at capecodcommission.org/safety.
- Top 50 Crash Locations (2018-2020)
- Route 6 Safety Report
- Before and After Crash Analysis of Recent Construction Projects
- 2024 Cape Cod Regional Transportation Plan (RTP) Subcommittee Formation: Staff will provide an overview of the roles and involvement for the formation of a potential RTP Subcommittee for the upcoming development of the 2024 RTP. Committee members may vote to establish a subcommittee for the purposes of overall RTP development and prioritization of projects for potential inclusion in the 2025-2050 timeframe of the RTP. The RTP Project Subcommittee would report to the CCJTC at future meetings.
- Reports: MassDOT staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.