AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/jtc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/jtc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 932 6393 2207
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/jtc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Roll call
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: January 14, 2022
- Public Comment
- Federal Fiscal Year (October 1 – September 30) 2023 Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will provide an update on the 2022 UPWP and describe the process for developing the 2023 UPWP. Joint Transportation Committee members may ask questions and provide suggestions of potential tasks and studies for inclusion in the 2023 UPWP.
- Federal Fiscal Year 2022-2026 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Amendment 1: Staff will present the 2022-2026 TIP Amendment 1 released for public comment by the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization on January 24, 2022. Committee members may vote to recommend endorsement of Amendment 1 which would allocate approximately $530,000 for the purchase of vehicles for Dial-A-Ride Transportation (DART) service.
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2023-2027 Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Development: Staff will review draft project evaluation scoring and lead a discussion on the status and readiness of current and future TIP-eligible projects. Committee members may ask questions and provide feedback on project evaluation.
- Transportation Improvement Program Project Evaluation Criteria: Staff will review the current Transportation Improvement Program Project Evaluation Criteria and discuss the potential for future revisions to the evaluation criteria.
- Complete Streets on Cape Cod: Staff will provide a status update on towns participating in the MassDOT Complete Streets Program and provide an overview of the Prioritization Plans being developed in the Towns of Bourne and Falmouth.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee (JTC) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod JTC by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email email@example.com. Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod JTC complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod JTC to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod JTC. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this information is needed in another language, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da JTC pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, JTC, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).