AGENDA: Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/jtc/join
- Going online capecodcommission.org/jtc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 975 6700 2732. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/jtc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: October 9, 2020
- Public Comment
- Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization Sub-regional Representative Election Process: Staff will provide an update on the Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization Sub-regional Representative Election.
- Cape Cod Bicycle Rack Program: Staff will provide an update on the status of the 2020 Cape Cod Bicycle Rack Program, a program that covers the purchase of bicycle racks and other bicycle infrastructure for municipalities and other eligible entities on Cape Cod.
- Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) Project Readiness Milestones: Staff will describe and Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee members will discuss and potentially vote on TIP development milestones and new readiness criteria that could be considered for projects to be programmed on the TIP.
- Highlight of Student Collaboration Efforts: Staff will discuss past and ongoing collaborative research projects with local universities, including a Mashpee Rotary Redesign Senior Design Project.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation, Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority, and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Joint Transportation Committee (JTC) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod JTC by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod JTC complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod JTC to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod JTC. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at email@example.com.If this information is needed in another language, please contact the JTC’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da JTC pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, JTC, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).