AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
NOTE: The meeting will be held virtually, Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/ccc/join passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in using the number above. Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 10/26/23
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing, Cannery Wharf Park Improvement Project: The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public hearing to consider a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption request submitted pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act. At this hearing, the Commission will discuss, make findings and vote on whether the following Project may be granted a DRI Exemption:
- Project: Cannery Wharf Park Improvement Project (CCC File No: 23012)
- Project Applicants: Town of Provincetown Recreation Department
- Project Location: 387 Commercial Street, Provincetown, MA
- Assessor’s ID: Parcel 12-2-15-0
- Project Description: Conversion of a parking lot into a waterfront accessible, passive park with seating, native vegetation, and other improvements.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at
(508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.