AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The workshop will be held in a hybrid format, both in person and virtually, with some members participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended.
Members and the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By attending in person at the Cape Cod Commission, Ocean Conference Room, 3225 Main Street, Barnstable, MA 02630
- By clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/ccc/join passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 943 7659 5383
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
- Roll Call/Attendance
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 11/3/22
- Cape Cod Commission member training: Staff will provide background on the Cape Cod Commission, including its history, its planning and regulatory tools and processes, and the role of the Commission’s planning and technical assistance in tackling regional challenges. Staff will also review the new State Ethics training and provide member communication and open meeting law reminders. Members may ask questions/discuss the presentation
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.