AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 9/22/2022
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Centerville Gardens Wireless Communications Tower: The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on November 3, 2022 at 3:00 p.m. (Continued by the Subcommittee from 10/25/22). At this hearing, the Commission may discuss the project, consider and vote on a draft Development of Regional Impact Decision and decide whether to approve the proposed project.
- Project: Centerville Gardens Wireless Communications Tower (CCC No. 22021)
- Project Applicants: Crown Castle, Inc.
- Project Location: 36 Wequaquet Lane, Centerville and 1060 Falmouth Road, Hyannis, MA
Assessor’s Parcel Numbers 250023T00 and 250023H00
- Project Description: The applicant proposes to construct a 110’ above ground level monopole-style tower with collocation capacity for at least four wireless communications service providers with associated equipment and infrastructure.
Cape Cod Safety Studies: Staff will provide an overview of three recently completed studies (listed below) which address transportation safety across Cape Cod. Commission members may discuss these studies which are available at capecodcommission.org/safety.
- Top 50 Crash Locations (2018-2020)
- Route 6 Safety Report
- Before and After Crash Analysis of Recent Construction Projects
7. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.