AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually using the zoom meeting platform with all Cape Cod Commission members participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0032 0087
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 4/22/21 & 5/20/21 Workshop
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- 2019 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 2 Annual Report: Cape Cod Commission staff will review the 2019 CEDS Year 2 Annual Report for approval by the Cape Cod Commission. The Commission may vote whether to approve and submit the annual report to the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.