AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join, passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants as appropriate.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair and *6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants as appropriate.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Approval of prior meeting minutes: December 7, 2020 Workshop & December 17, 2020
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing: Draft Amendments to 2018 Regional Policy Plan and Corresponding Technical Guidance/ Citizens Petition to Amend the RPP:
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a public hearing Tuesday, January 19, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. to consider: draft amendments to the 2018 Regional Policy Plan (RPP) and to the RPP Technical Guidance (in the form of a Climate Mitigation Technical Bulletin and an amended Energy Technical Bulletin) related to climate change mitigation, as prepared by the Cape Cod Commission; as well as a citizens’ petition proposing to amend the 2018 RPP entitled “Petition to Focus the Cape Cod Regional Policy Plan on Addressing Climate Change”, submitted pursuant to Chapter C of the Code of Cape Cod Commission Regulations of General Application, as amended. At this hearing, the Cape Cod Commission will hear public testimony and may vote and decide on the above-referenced amendments, Technical Guidance and citizens’ petition, including a potential request to the Assembly of Delegates to introduce an ordinance to incorporate any approved amendments into the RPP.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.