AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following Zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Should you be prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Public Comment
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 10/01/20, 11/23/20 Nominating Committee
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Election of Officers -The chair of the Cape Cod Commission Nominating Committee will report on the committee’s recommendation of a slate of officers for the positions of Chair, Vice Chair and Secretary to the Cape Cod Commission for the term of January 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022. Commission members will discuss the recommendation and potentially vote to elect officers for the next term.
- Public Hearing: The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing to consider the following Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Exemption requested pursuant to Section 12(k) of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. At this hearing, the Commission may decide and vote on the request.
Project: Sandwich Water District Approval Not Required (ANR) Plan (CCC File # EX-20061)
Project Applicant: Sandwich Water District
Project Location: 295 Service Road, Sandwich, MA 02537 (Assessors Map 33 Parcel 49)
Project Description: Proposed division of land to create a new .33+/- acre parcel which is proposed to be conveyed to the Sandwich Water District for public water supply purposes.
7. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.