AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Public Comment- (for matters not on the agenda)
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: (9/03/20)
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Public Hearing: Notice of Intent to Modify Wilkens Campus Development Agreement (CCC File No. 02014): The Cape Cod Commission will conduct a public hearing and consider the Notice of Intent (NOI) submitted by New England Development and Cape Cod Healthcare, which proposes amendments to the Wilkens Campus Development Agreement entered into by and between the Cape Cod Commission and Cape Cod Healthcare for property off Wilkens Lane in Barnstable, MA (Map 296 Parcel 39; Map 295 Parcel 004-001). At the hearing, the Commission will take testimony and may vote to determine whether the proposed, amended development described in the NOI is eligible and suitable for treatment as a Modification to the Development Agreement. Anyone who would like to testify will have an opportunity to do so.
- COVID-19 Business Economic Impact Surveys: Cape Cod Commission staff will review the results of two Business Economic Impact Surveys that seek to better understand local business needs during and after the COVID-19 pandemic.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.