AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission
Cape Cod Commission Meeting Agenda
DATE: Thursday, June 25, 2020
TIME: 3:00 p.m.
PLACE: Virtual Meeting – to access as detailed below
Note: The meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Commission pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/96803820087
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press #9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
1. Roll Call
2. Public Comment
3. Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
4. 2019 Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy (CEDS) Year 1 Annual Report: Cape Cod Commission staff will review the 2019 CEDS Year 1 Annual Report for approval by the Cape Cod Commission. The Commission may vote whether to approve and submit the annual report to the U.S. Economic Development Administration.
5. Public Hearing: The Cape Cod Commission will hold a continued public hearing on a citizen’s petition entitled “Petition to Focus the Cape Cod Regional Policy Plan on Addressing Climate Change,” submitted pursuant to Chapter C of the Code of Cape Cod Commission Regulations, which proposes to amend the 2018 Regional Policy Plan. At this hearing, the Commission may vote whether to approve, approve with modifications or deny the proposed amendments presented in the citizen's petition. Anyone who would like to testify will have an opportunity to do so.
6. New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.