AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
NOTE: The meeting will be held virtually, Pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as amended by Chapter 2 of the Acts of 2023.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: capecodcommission.org/exec/join passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in using the number above. Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: June 14, 2023 Executive Committee and June 14, 2023 Executive Session minutes
- Executive Director Contract Renewal - Members will discuss and potentially vote to submit to the Barnstable County Commissioners recommendations for employment contract terms between Barnstable County and Executive Director Kristy Senatori to replace the existing contract ending October 2, 2023.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.