AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Executive Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join, passcode: join
- Going online to https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "Reactions" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order/Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: September 9, 2021
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Executive Session for purpose seven (7) of the Open Meeting Law: to comply with the general law and perform a review and determination whether to release executive session minutes which may no longer warrant non-disclosure per Massachusetts General Law c. 30A, section 22(g) with a return to public session.
- Executive Director Review: Kristy Senatori will present an overview of activities during the past year as executive director of the Cape Cod Commission and establish goals for the year ahead. Committee members will discuss the Executive Director’s review.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.