AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with all members of the Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join, passcode: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (925) 205 6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 12/3/20
- Executive Director’s Report ─ Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Executive Session: The Executive Committee will discuss strategy with respect to litigation in the matter of Natalie Pittenger v. Cape Cod Commission (Land Court Civil Action Number 20-MISC-000128) because an open meeting may have a detrimental effect on the litigating position of the public body and the chair will so declare without a return to public session.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.