AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Executive Committee
Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/exec/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 968 0382 0087. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Call to Order
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: June 11, 2020
- Executive Director’s Report: Kristy Senatori will report on any recent staff activities.
- Cape Cod Environmental Protection Fund (CCEPF) Update: Staff will report on the revenue, expenditures and ending balance of the CCEPF during fiscal year 2020 (July 1, 2019 – June 30, 2020.)
- Regulatory Update: Staff will report on regulatory projects currently pending before the Cape Cod Commission
- Legal Update: Staff will give an update on the procedural status in the matter of Natalie Pittenger v. Cape Cod Commission, Land Court Misc. Case No. 20 Misc. 000128.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.