HEARING: Cape Cod Commission
Virtual Subcommittee Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
A Cape Cod Commission staff hearing officer will hold a virtual pro-forma public hearing on the following Project on Friday, October 7, 2022 at 10:00 a.m.
This proceeding is for procedural purposes only. There will be no presentations, testimony, or substantive action taken.
- Project: Dirtworks Mining Operation Contractors Yard (CCC File No: 22024)
- Project Applicants: Town Line LLC
- Project Location: 0 Woodland, South Dennis and 15 Denwich Road, Harwich
Dennis Assessor’s Parcel ID: 168-1
Harwich Assessor’s Parcel ID: 55-G8-4-0
- Project Description: Outdoor use, including a mining operation and contractors' yard, with a total project area greater than 40,000 square feet has been established. Local permits were not obtained for the project.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, with members of the subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 107 of the Acts of 2022, An Act Relative to Extending Certain State of Emergency Accommodations.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.