AGENDA: Barnstable County Coastal Resources Subcommittee
Note: The meeting will be held by remote participation by the Barnstable County Coastal Resources Subcommittee pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law DATED July 18, 2022.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of two methods:
- Going online to: https://capecodcommission.org/bccrs/join
If prompted for a password, enter: join
Phone: (929) 205-6099
Meeting ID: 962 2377 8326
- To speak, click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box; OR
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 2377 8326. To speak, press #9 to notify chair.
Detailed instructions on accessing the meeting are at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices
Phone participants should access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before start time and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment
- Review and Approval of prior meeting minutes: 4/20/22
- Presentation: Human Dimensions of Rebounding Seal and Shark Populations on Cape Cod Project partners: Salem State University, Center for Coastal Studies, Univ. of Massachusetts-Boston, Atlantic White Shark Conservancy, and Cape Cod Commercial Fisherman's Alliance
- Updates from coastal and marine County programs
- County Dredge Program
- Cape Cod Commission
- Cape Cod Cooperative Extension Marine Program
- Cape Cod Cooperative Extension Coastal Processes Program
- Cape Cod Conservation District staff will provide an update on projects funded by the Cape Cod Water Resources Restoration Project (CCWRRP), including discussion of Operation & Maintenance timeframes (follow-up from previous meeting)
- Report from Committee members on current coastal management issues affecting Cape Cod, followed by discussion by the Committee members
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by chair more than 48 hours before the meeting
- Next Meeting and call for topics
The County of Barnstable does not discriminate in the administration of its programs or activities on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or other category protected by state and federal anti-discrimination laws and regulations. Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. For more information or to file a complaint please contact Justyna Marczak, Barnstable County ADA/Non-Discrimination Coordinator at email@example.com, call 508-375-6646 or visit www.barnstablecounty.org.