AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Climate Action Subcommittee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all members of the Climate Action Subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/climate/join
- If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 996 7105 4395. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
- Public testimony is at the sole discretion of the Chair.
- Meeting materials may be accessed at capecodcommission.org/ccc. It is recommended that phone participants access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues joining.
- Attendance/ Roll Call
- Approval of prior subcommittee meeting minutes: September 17, 2020
- Executive Director Update: Kristy Senatori will provide an update of staff activities related to climate work
- Stakeholder Process Update: Staff will provide an update on the stakeholder process, including working group composition, the meeting schedule and feedback received from the sub regional municipal meetings.
- Economic and Fiscal Impact Analysis: Staff will review the scope of work for an economic and fiscal impact analysis that includes an economic assessment of the risks Cape Cod may face as the impacts of climate change become more severe, as well as the potential economic impacts of actions to both mitigate greenhouse gas emissions and adapt to existing climate hazards.
- Purpose Statement: Discussion of a revised draft, overarching purpose statement for the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan (“Plan”), which will among other things guide the development of the Plan.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.