AGENDA: Cape Cod Commission Nominating Committee
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/meeting/join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
If prompted for a passcode, enter: join. Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099; meeting ID 931 1522 0827. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Commission Nominating Committee pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
- Roll Call
- Chairman selection – Committee members will vote to elect a Chairman of the Cape Cod Commission Nominating Committee
- Slate of Officers – The Committee members will discuss and potentially vote to recommend a slate of officers (Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary) to the Cape Cod Commission for the Commission’s consideration at a future meeting for a term beginning January 1, 2021 through June 30, 2022
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.