Sandwich Digital Equity Workshop
- Welcome & Meeting Overview. The Town of Sandwich and the Cape Cod Commission (Commission) staff will provide context for the workshop and share an overview of the agenda.
- Project Overview & “What is Digital Equity.” Commission staff will provide a project overview and describe the components of digital equity.
- Existing Conditions Data. Commission staff will present data collected at the beginning of this project to better understand existing conditions in the Town of Sandwich related to town demographics and connectivity. This data provides a starting place for a collective understanding of the digital divide in Sandwich.
- Asset Mapping Exercise. Workshop attendees will participate in an asset mapping activity. This exercise will highlight entities that work in some way to bridge the digital divide within the Town of Sandwich.
- Barriers & Opportunities Exercise. Workshop attendees will participate in a small table activity to identify barriers related to digital equity and opportunities to bridge the digital divide.
- Community Vision & Goals Exercise. Commission staff will facilitate a discussion around community vision and goals for the Municipal Digital Equity Plan.
- Wrap Up. Commission staff will describe next steps for the project.
Loading meeting materials…