Regional Housing Strategy Upper Cape Subregional Stakeholder Working Group
- Welcome and Introductions
- Stakeholder Engagement and Outreach: Cape Cod Commission (Commission) staff will provide an update on the stakeholder engagement process for the Cape Cod Regional Housing Strategy, including a summary of key themes from stakeholder meetings and preliminary results from the housing preference survey.
- Defining Attainable Housing: Commission staff will share examples of how attainable housing has been defined in other housing plans around the country and facilitate a discussion on defining attainable housing for Cape Cod.
- Strategies to Address Defined Housing Challenges: Commission staff will provide an overview of strategies to address housing challenges that have been utilized from across the country that could be impactful on Cape Cod and seek feedback on strategies to address housing challenges that are appropriate for Cape Cod.
- Next Steps: Commission staff will discuss next steps for participants, including future meeting dates.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.