DRI REVIEW: Martha’s Vineyard Reliability Project
Virtual Public Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
The Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Thursday, May 11th, 2023 at 3:00 p.m. (continued from the April 27, 2023 hearing) The Project is subject to review as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended. The Commission will hear and discuss the Project and may vote on approval of the Project.
- Project: Martha’s Vineyard Reliability Project (CCC File No: 22009)
- Project Applicants: NSTAR Electric Company d/b/a Eversource
- Project Location: Town of Falmouth
- Project Description: The Project proposes lay a fifth submarine distribution cable from Falmouth to Oak Bluffs to increase the reliability of electrical service on Martha’s Vineyard. The Project includes an approximately 2.7-mile underground duct and manhole system to house the onshore 25kV distribution cable from the existing Eversource Substation off Stephens Lane in Falmouth to the landfall site at Surf Drive Beach in Falmouth.
Note: The hearing will be held virtually, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, as extended.
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon in toolbar to notify the chair. On some screens, “Raise Hand” may be under the “More” icon.
- Calling (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211
Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email to email@example.com. The DRI Application, a route map, and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.