Climate Action Subcommittee Attendance at Stakeholder Working Group
Meeting Agenda for the Cape Cod Commission Climate Action Subcommittee’s Participation in the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan Communications and Education Working Group
Note: The meeting will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all participants participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020. The public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/climate/comm
If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 944 2493 9934
- Welcome and Introductions
- Overview of the Draft Communications Framework – Cape Cod Commission staff will review the challenges and opportunities identified in the first Communications and Education working group meeting and how they were incorporated into the structure of the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan Communications Framework.
- Communications Strategy Discussion – Working group participants will discuss the effectiveness of the draft Communications Framework strategy and provide feedback for its refinement
- Update on Climate Action Plan – Cape Cod Commission staff will provide a progress update on the development of the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan.
- Public Comment
- Next Steps – Cape Cod Commission staff will discuss the timeline for the Communications Framework drafting, including opportunities for the workgroup to provide feedback.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.