Climate Action Subcommittee Attendance at Stakeholder Working Group
Transportation Stakeholder Working Group
Members of the Cape Cod Commission Climate Action Subcommittee may attend and may participate/deliberate at the Cape Cod Climate Initiative Transportation Stakeholder Working Group held on Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. to be accessed virtually as described below:
Note: The meeting will be held virtually using the “Zoom” meeting platform, with all meeting participants participating remotely, pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s Order Suspending Certain Provisions of the Open Meeting Law dated March 12, 2020.
The public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/climate/transportation
If prompted for a passcode, enter: join. Meeting participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the meeting facilitator.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 941 9831 1323
Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the meeting facilitator.
AGENDA ITEMS FOR CAPE COD CLIMATE INITIATIVE TRANSPORTATION STAKEHOLDER WORKING GROUP are as follows:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Recap and Reflect on the Process to Date - Cape Cod Commission staff will briefly review the Climate Action Plan (Plan) Stakeholder group participants will reflect on the progress made on the Plan to date and process going forward.
- Review and Confirm Criteria - Cape Cod Commission and Consensus Building Institute staff will review draft criteria for evaluating the climate action strategies identified from the input of the October stakeholder meeting. Stakeholder group participants will discuss the criteria and refine it as needed.
- Review and Discuss Climate Action Plan Strategies and Actions - Consensus Building Institute staff will facilitate a series of discussions amongst working group participants to identify the top priority actions and steps to further evaluate for the Cape Cod Climate Action Plan.
- Public Comment
- Next Steps -Staff from Cape Cod Commission and Consensus Building Institute will discuss next steps, including a brief overview of the topics for the next meeting. Working group members will have an opportunity to provide any final thoughts and ask questions of staff.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.