AGENDA: Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization
- Call to Order
- Potential approval of prior meeting minutes: January 24, 2020
- Public Comment
- Federal Fiscal Years (October 1 – September 30) 2020-2024 Transportation Improvement Program (“TIP”) Amendment #2: Staff will describe comments received, and the Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) may vote to adopt, draft Amendment #2 which would add funding recently awarded through the Community Transit Grant Program to the TIP.
- Massachusetts Department of Transportation Calendar Year 2020 Safety Performance Measure Targets: Staff will describe, and the MPO may vote to adopt, statewide safety performance targets for calendar year 2020 prepared by the Massachusetts Department of Transportation.
- Federal Fiscal Year (“FFY”) 2021 Unified Planning Work Program (“UPWP”) Development: Staff will review the process for developing the FFY 2021 UPWP and present potential tasks and studies for inclusion. The MPO may identify new potential tasks and studies.
- Federal Fiscal Year (“FFY”) 2021-2025 TIP Development: Staff will review the process for developing the FFY 2021-2025 TIP, present the anticipated funding amounts, and identify transportation projects across Cape Cod that are eligible to be funded through the TIP.
- Reports: Massachusetts Department of Transportation staff will discuss the status of the Transportation Improvement Program projects. Cape Cod Regional Transit Authority and Cape Cod Commission staff will report on recent and upcoming transportation initiatives across Cape Cod.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
This meeting is accessible to people with disabilities. The Cape Cod Metropolitan Planning Organization (MPO) provides reasonable accommodations and/or language assistance free of charge upon request (including but not limited to interpreters in American Sign Language and languages other than English, assistive listening devices and alternate material formats, such as audio tapes, Braille and large print, as available). For accommodations or language assistance please contact the Cape Cod MPO by phone: (508) 362-3828, fax (508) 362-3136, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Title VI Notice of Nondiscrimination: The Cape Cod MPO complies with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and related federal and state statutes and regulations. It is the policy of the Cape Cod MPO to ensure that no person or group of persons shall on the grounds of Title VI protected categories, including race, color, national origin, or under additional federal and state protected categories including sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, creed, ancestry, veteran's status (including Vietnam-era veterans), or background, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be otherwise subjected to discrimination under any program or activity administered by the Cape Cod MPO. To request additional information about this commitment, or to file a complaint under Title VI or a related nondiscrimination provision, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828, Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS), dial 711, fax (508) 362-3136 or by e-mail at email@example.com.If this information is needed in another language, please contact the MPO’s Title VI Coordinator by phone at (508)362-3828.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone 508-744-1299. The public discussion of the Transportation Improvement Plan (TIP) at CCJTC, MPO, and transportation meetings satisfies the Program of Projects (POP) public hearing requirements of the Federal Transit Administration (FTA).