AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Bylaws and Regulations Committee
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Clicking on the zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/cciwpf and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Calling in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Bylaws and Regulations Committee pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Detailed instructions on accessing the meeting are at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices
Phone participants should access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before start time and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues.
- Roll Call
- Presentation by the Massachusetts Clean Water Trust: Staff from the Massachusetts Clean Water Trust will present information on alternative formulas for distribution from the Cape Cod and Island Water Protection Fund. Committee members will have an opportunity to discuss and ask questions.
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Regulations: The Committee will discuss potential amendments to the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund regulations that describe the process by which funds will be distributed. The Committee may vote to forward amended regulations to the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board for their consideration.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.