Blue Sky Towers Monopole, resubmission (Yarmouth)
Virtual Subcommittee Hearing
CAPE COD COMMISSION
A subcommittee of the Cape Cod Commission will hold a virtual public hearing on the following Project on Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. At this meeting, the subcommittee will discuss the following Project and may vote to make a recommendation to the full Commission on its decision. The project is subject to review as a Development of Regional Impact (DRI) pursuant to Sections 12 & 13 of the Cape Cod Commission Act, as amended.
- Project: Blue Sky Towers Monopole (Re-submittal), CCC File No: 21012
- Project Applicant: Blue Sky Towers III, LLC
- Project Location: 1044 Route 28, South Yarmouth, MA 02664
- Project Description: Proposed 120’ wireless communications tower with ground mounted equipment
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the subcommittee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021
The public can join and participate in the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/reg/join, passcode: join
- Going online to www.capecodcommission.org/ccc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 967 5030 5211. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. It is recommended that participants access materials in advance of the meeting.
Please join the virtual hearing at least fifteen minutes before it begins; please call (508) 362-3828 for assistance if you have any issues joining the meeting.
Anyone wishing to testify orally will be welcome to do so. Written comments may also be submitted by email prior to the hearing to email@example.com. The DRI application and other project materials may be accessed for review at www.capecodcommission.org/ccc.
If you are deaf or hard of hearing or are a person with a disability who requires an accommodation, contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI da MPO pelo telefone (508) 362-3828 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711