Barnstable Complete Streets Prioritization Plan
- Wednesday, August 3, 2022 at 4:30 PM
- Saint Mary's Episcopal Church, 3055 Main Street, Barnstable
Where do you think improvements are needed in Barnstable to improve safety for all roadway users? The Town of Barnstable and the Cape Cod Commission want to hear your thoughts. Join us for a conversation to help us understand the multimodal issues and opportunities in the seven villages of Barnstable. Based on the information from these meetings, potential improvements in Barnstable will be listed in a Prioritization Plan that will help the Town gain access to state funding for implementation.
In preparation for the public meetings, below are links to background documents and other resources.
- Town of Barnstable Complete Streets Policy (link) and Town of Barnstable Complete Streets webpage (link)
- Cape Cod Commission data and analysis on traffic volumes (link) and safety/crash trends (link)
- Visit the MassDOT Complete Streets Funding Program portal (link) to learn more about the Complete Streets Funding Program.
- Additional resources, including multi-modal planning studies conducted in the area, are included under 'Project Resources' below
To learn more about Complete Streets efforts on Cape Cod, please visit our Complete Streets homepage (link)
Online Public Comment Tool (Coming Soon)
Unable to make one of our community meetings this summer? Please email your project ideas and suggestions or enter them in our online public comment tool (coming soon).