AGENDA: Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccwpc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccwpc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar to notify the chair. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099; meeting ID 944 2493 9934. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative Governing Board participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency, signed into law on June 16, 2021.
- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 12/9/21
- Barnstable County Community Septic Management Loan Program (CSMLP): Brian Baumgaertel, Director of the Massachusetts Alternative Septic System Test Center (MASSTC), will review a draft report and recommendations regarding the Barnstable County CSMLP relative to lowering the interest rate for betterment loans for homeowners to pay for nitrogen-removing innovative/alternative septic systems and sewer connection costs.
- Report from the Cape Cod Commission Staff: Staff will give an update on recent activities relevant to the protection of Cape Cod water resources.
- Member Reports: Board members will report on recent water resources issues impacting their towns.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment