AGENDA: Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/ccwpc/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccwpc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099; meeting ID 994 0515 8977. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative Governing Board pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 12/12/2019 and 6/11/2020
- Election of Officers: Members will vote to elect a Chair, Vice-Chair, and Governing Board Representative to the Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative Steering Committee.
- Regional Water Quality Monitoring Project Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on progress toward development of the regional water quality database, user interface, and associated water quality data analyses. Commission staff and Collaborative members will discuss an approach for selecting a watershed to serve as a pilot for implementation of the decision-support tools developed through the project.
- Update on the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund, including revenues collected to date and the status of regulations describing the process by which funds will be distributed.
- Report from the Cape Cod Commission Staff: Staff will give an update on their involvement in recent activities of importance to Cape Cod water protection.
- Member Reports: Members will report on recent water resources issues impacting their towns.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.