AGENDA: Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following zoom meeting link: https://zoom.us/j/95672531904
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/ccwpc and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.” Participants wishing to speak should click “Participants” icon on the lower toolbar and then click “Raise Hand” in the dialog box to notify the chair.
- Call in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 956 7253 1904. Participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair.
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod Water Protection Collaborative Governing Board pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 3/12/2020
- 2020 Water Quality Technologies Matrix Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an overview of the 2020 update to the Water Quality Technologies Matrix, a database of information on strategies and approaches to reduce nitrogen in groundwater.
- Freshwater Monitoring and Data Analysis: Cape Cod Commission staff will discuss planned work on Cape Cod relative to freshwater monitoring, data analysis, and an update to the Cape Cod Ponds Atlas.
- Report from the Cape Cod Commission Staff: Staff will give an update on their involvement in recent activities of importance to Cape Cod water protection.
- Member Reports: Members will report on recent water resources issues impacting their towns.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting;for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.