AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/cciwpf.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 1/11/2022
- MassDEP Regulatory Update: Gary Moran of Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (MassDEP) will discuss MassDEP’s regulatory strategy for addressing nitrogen-related impacts on Cape Cod and Island coastal estuaries.
- Subsidy Awards: Cape Cod Commission staff and PFM Financial Advisors will review projects included on the Massachusetts Clean Water Intended Use Plan (IUP), potential subsidy allocations, and the impact of those subsidies on the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund. The Management Board may vote to make contingent commitments to fund qualified projects listed on the 2022 IUP. The Management Board may vote to make final commitments to fund qualified projects listed on the 2021 IUP for which Project Regulatory Agreements have been executed. The list of qualified projects is available at capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices.
- Technical Assistance: Cape Cod Commission staff will review a draft scope of work for technical assistance to the Town of Brewster and other Cape Cod communities considering implementation of innovative/alternative septic systems and other non-traditional technology to maximize State Revolving Fund loan eligibility.
- Member Reports: Members, including ex-officio members and non-member community representatives from Dukes and Nantucket Counties, will have an opportunity to provide comments and reports on local and regional water resources initiatives.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508 )744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.