AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Clicking on the zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join
If prompted for a passcode, enter: join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/cciwpf and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Detailed instructions on accessing the meeting are at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices
Phone participants should access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before start time and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: Board – 9/9/20 and 10/7/20; Bylaws/Regulations Committee – 11/5/20
- Appointment of Bylaws and Regulations Committee Member: The Board will discuss and may vote to appoint a Board member to fill a vacancy on the Bylaws and Regulations Committee.
- Amendments to Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Regulations: The Board will review and discuss minor amendments to the draft Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund regulations, which describe the process by which funds will be distributed. The Board may vote to adopt the amended regulations. The draft is available at capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices.
- Financial Advisor: The Board will review, discuss, and may vote to move forward with a contract for financial advisor services and to establish the parameters and considerations used in developing a 2021 recommendation for subsidy allocations from the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund.
- 2018, 2019, and 2020 Clean Water Intended Use Plans: The Board will discuss and may vote to authorize consideration of projects listed on the 2018, 2019, and 2020 Clean Water Intended Use Plans for subsidies from the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund in 2021.
- Establishment of an Executive Committee: The Board will review, discuss, and may vote to establish an executive committee and define its membership and powers. The Board may vote to authorize the Chair to appoint members to the committee.
- Local Technical Assistance: The Board will review and provide feedback on a menu of technical assistance options the Cape Cod Commission may provide, by request, to member communities.
- Member Reports: Members, including ex-officio members and non-member community representatives from Dukes and Nantucket Counties, will have an opportunity to provide comments and reports on local and regional water resources initiatives.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508) 744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.