AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- Clicking on the zoom meeting link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join
- Going online to capecodcommission.org/cciwpf and clicking on “Join Virtual Meeting.”
- Calling in to 1-929-205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Note: the meeting will be held by remote participation by the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Management Board pursuant to Massachusetts Governor Charles D. Baker’s order suspending certain provisions of the open meeting law dated March 12, 2020.
Detailed instructions on accessing the meeting are at www.capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices
Phone participants should access materials in advance of the meeting. Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before start time and call (508) 362-3828 if you have any issues.
- Roll Call
- Approval of Minutes: 9/26/19 Management Board and 8/5/2020 Bylaws and Regulations Committee
- Election of Officers: The Board will vote to elect a Chair and Vice-Chair for the term ending June 30, 2021.
- Presentation from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue: Lisa Krzywicki, Deputy Bureau Chief of the Data Analytics and Resources Bureau at the Massachusetts Department of Revenue will provide an update on collection of Massachusetts room occupancy taxes and distributions of the Water Protection Fund Excise to the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund. Board members will have an opportunity to ask questions.
- Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Regulations: Members of the Bylaws and Regulations Committee, with assistance from Cape Cod Commission and Massachusetts Clean Water Trust staff, will review and discuss the draft Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund regulations that describe the process by which funds will be distributed. The Board may vote to adopt the draft regulations. The draft is available at capecodcommission.org/meetingnotices.
- Member Reports: Members, including ex-officio members and non-member community representatives from Dukes and Nantucket Counties, will have an opportunity to provide comments and reports on local and regional water resources initiatives.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508)744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.
- Draft CCIWPF Regulations
- 2019-09-26 Draft CCIWPF Board Minutes
- 2020-08-05 Draft Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- 2020-09-09 Agenda CCIWPF Board
- 2020-01-08 Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- 2020-02-27 Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- 2020-04-14 Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- 2020-05-01 Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- 2019-05-14 Approved Minutes CCIWPF
- 2019-06-26 Approved Minutes CCIWPFMB
- 2020-07-07 Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- 2020-07-29 Minutes CCIWPF Bylaws-RegsComm
- H4841 - Signed Parchment (1)
- Letter to CCIWPF Board from Clean Water Trust
- FAQs on the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund 1.28.19