AGENDA: Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Executive Committee
Note: The meeting will be held virtually, with members of the Cape Cod and Islands Water Protection Fund Executive Committee participating remotely, pursuant to Chapter 20 of the Acts of 2021, An Act Relative to Extending Certain Covid-19 Measures Adopted During the State of Emergency.
Members of the public can join the meeting using one of the following methods:
- By clicking on the following link: https://capecodcommission.org/cciwpf/join, passcode: join
Participants wishing to speak should click the “Raise Hand” icon on the lower toolbar. In some versions of Zoom, "Raise Hand" is under the "More" icon. The chair will recognize participants.
- Calling in to (929) 205-6099 and entering meeting ID 962 3150 0800
Phone participants wishing to speak should press *9 to notify the chair. Press * 6 to mute/unmute. The chair will recognize participants.
Meeting materials may be accessed at https://www.capecodcommission.org/cciwpf.
Please join the virtual meeting at least fifteen minutes before the start of the meeting and email email@example.com if you have any issues joining.
- Roll Call
- Review and approval of prior meeting minutes: 3/17/2022
- Technical Assistance Update: Cape Cod Commission staff will provide an update on the scope of work for technical assistance to the Town of Brewster and other Cape Cod communities considering implementation of innovative/alternative septic systems and other non-traditional technology to maximize State Revolving Fund loan eligibility.
- Subsidy Model Assumptions: Based on the subsidy model utilized for providing financial subsidies for water quality improvement projects in towns on Cape Cod, PFM Financial Advisors will provide updated revenue projections and an analysis of the impact of the 2022 Clean Water Intended Use Plan project costs on the model projections.
- New Business: Topics not reasonably anticipated by the Chair more than 48 hours before the meeting.
- Public Comment
Reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities are available upon request. Please contact the Cape Cod Commission at (508) 362-3828 at least 24 hours in advance of the meeting; for Telecommunications Relay Services (TRS) dial 711.
Caso estas informações sejam necessárias em outro idioma, por favor, contate o Coordenador de Título VI pelo telefone (508 )744-1299 or Para serviços de retransmissão de telecomunicações, disque 711.